Some information on this site like articles, tutorials, comments, projects, photographic material, etc. may have been submitted by customers, disigners, contractors or other contributors. We are not in a position to verify the origin of such information or the compliance with intellectual property rights of such contributors and their various jurisdictions.
Concerns and complaints regarding content posted on StoneVeneerUSA.com
As we respect intellectual property rights of others we like to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights as well as procedures for removal of potentially violating information as specified below.
If a violation is brought to our attention - in writing - StoneVeneerUSA.com may delete or otherwise disable the content in question. As a reasonable procedure with aforementioned action as a result, we are prepared to deal with these issues in a fair and decisive way by giving the allegedly violating party a notification, including the complainant's contact information.
The user may refute a claim by submitting a counter-notice as permitted in these procedures. Any counter-notice submitted may be provided to the complainant with the user's contact information. StoneVeneerUSA.com reserve the right to remove or disable access to content alleged to be infringing, inaccurate or otherwise unlawful and permanently close paid or non-paid user's account or accounts at any given time during this process.
Any notice or counter-notice submitted must be truthful and executed under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may induce personal liability to either the user or Complainant. Before submitting any notice you may seek the advice of legal counsel.
How to proceed (Complainant)
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), StoneVeneerUSA.com has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. StoneVeneerUSA.com has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringements. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written document containing the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
3. Your telephone number and e-mail address;
4. A statement by you that you belief in good faith that the disputed use has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
5. A statement by you, executed under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on his or her behalf.
6. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submit your notice to StoneVeneerUSA.com as follows:
ATTN: Legal Department
1533 Austin HWY Ste. 102-450
San Antonio, TX 78218
How to proceed (User)
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may complete a Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
1. Identification of the material in dispute.
2. Your name and telephone number
3. and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in Bexar Count, Texas, if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
4. A statement executed under penalty of perjury that you belief in good faith that removal or disablement of the material in question – if already removed - was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
5. Your physical or electronic signature.
Submit your Counter-Notice to StoneVeneerUSA.com at the aforementioned address.
A decision whether or not to continue publishing the material in question remains at our sole discretion.